Did you know that regular air conditioning maintenance in Sioux Falls, SD can add years to the life of your A/C? It’s true!
Many homeowners we talk to don’t think about their air conditioner until it isn’t working. That’s sad because we can make your A/C run better (and keep you cooler!) with regular air conditioning preventative maintenance.
Interested? Keep reading or call for professional air conditioning services now!
Why Choose A/C Maintenance?
There are several reasons why you might choose our A/C maintenance services to keep your air conditioner in great shape.
- Save energy. We’ll make your air conditioner work more efficiently to help you use less energy.
- Save money. Not only will your energy bills be lower but you may not have to replace your air conditioner as often or fix it so regularly. These costs add up over time!
- Get cooler. When your A/C doesn’t have to work as hard, it can keep you cool all summer long.
- Give yourself peace of mind. Stop worrying about whether your air conditioner is going to make it through the summer. When you know it’s in great shape, you’ll be able to relax and focus on the things you really want to focus on.
- Take care of problems early. If we find something that’s an issue with your A/C, we’ll work with you to get it fixed before you need to rely on your air conditioner again. We’ll fix it fast so you can get comfortable again!
Golden Rule’S A/C Unit Maintenance Checklist
Our A/C maintenance checklist is long and technical. Here are just a few of the items we’ll check off when we come to tune-up your unit.
- Check your thermostat operation.
- Inspect the electrical connections in your condensing unit.
- Clean your condenser coil and your A/C cabinet.
- Inspect and, if necessary, flush your condensate drain.
- Check the amperage reading of your blower motor.
- Inspect and lubricate your blower motor.
- Check the temperature drop across your evaporator.
- Cycle your A/C unit through a complete cycle to ensure it turns on and off properly.
- And more!
Call our A/C maintenance services team today and schedule your air conditioning tuneup. Before you know it, we’ll be there to make sure everything is working well and fix anything that is broken. Stay cool this summer when you rely on Golden Rule for your air conditioning maintenance in Sioux Falls, SD.